A Few New Things

April 27, 2011

My camera battery died.  I guess it was bound to happen (I accidentally left it on while we were away...oops).  Anyway, I thought I'd share a couple of things that I got after my last trip to Superstore while my battery charges away:


This little chick was marked down from $12 to $5.94, so it had to come home with me.  Gotta love Superstore and its weird sale pricing.  Now to find a spot for it!  It might go into the office/craft/flex room downstairs.  We'll see.

I had been looking all over (okay, at Homesense, Walmart and Ikea) for a yellow tray to put on the console table in the living room.  I don't know why I didn't go to Superstore from the beginning.  This one was only $12:



So shiny, so pretty.  And a chevron pattern to boot.  What a happy accident.  I knew Superstore wouldn't let me down!

I also couldn't leave without a couple of napkins.  I know, I know.  Not exactly very green of me.  But I can't help it!  I'm a sucker for pretty patterns on paper:


I wonder what's down in the clothing section these days...  I will have to stop by soon to see.  But not until I finish my closet purge project.  More to come on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment