Living Outside of My Comfort Zone

April 27, 2011

We picked the paint for the craft/office/flex room!  It's a little lot darker than I ever thought I'd go, but you only live once, right?

We went with the Martha Stewart Living line of paint (again) for this room.  I'll let you know Craig's review of the product when this room is all finished.  For now, here's what we're going with:


We'll add a lot of white accents to keep the room bright-ish.  But as usual, we probably won't start this project until the flooring in the laundry room is done.  We should probably have a clear game plan, but this is the way we like to do stuff.  Keeps the renovation process interesting!  (In case you couldn't tell, I've got a really short attention span.)

1 comment:

elisa said...

What's the layout of the room going to be? Did mom win out or have my and pops' influence finally worn you down?

Post a Comment