Look What I Found

April 8, 2011

It's been so long since I've been to my go-to store.  Look what I found on the shelves on my last visit!



How cute are these?  And they're only $12!  I'm leaning towards the chick because of the yellow clock arms, but the hedgehog is so sweet. 



The pillows in the top picture are $15 and the bolster pillows in the bottom are on sale for $7.  I'm a huge fan of Superstore pillows.  And these ones are so bright and cheerful, I'm not sure how I managed to leave the store without taking any home with me!


Ah, bestill my beating heart: fake foliage that looks really fake.  I don't know what it is about the topiaries on the top shelf, but they are too cute.  Maybe they'd look good lined up on a table set for brunch?  I love the little vases that they're glued into :)

Find anything good in your stores lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment