Daily Dish: Passionate Palmer

July 24, 2010

It's a scorcher today in E-town.  It got up to 32 degrees this afternoon and now has cooled to a "balmy" 24 degrees.

To celebrate the summer weather (finally!), I thought I'd whip up a few batches of the Passionate Palmer recipe.  I've never actually had the Passion Tea Lemonade from Starbucks, but the picture looks so tasty on the victory square blog that I just had to try it out for myself.

I'm going to have to make a few modifications to the recipe thanks to living in a town with hardly any "non-chain" grocery stores.  Like using good ol' Minute Maid lemonade (frozen) instead of the Organic Santa Cruz lemonade.  I suppose that's the only modification.  I'm also going to have to dig deep down into my pockets to get the Tazo Passion Tea.  I can't seem to find it at any of our grocery stores, so I'll have to bite the bullet and pay the whopping $8.95 at Starbucks.  Hopefully the Passionate Palmer is as good as I hope it is.  I'll post pics of my version later tonight.

Update: Here's our version of the Passionate Palmer.  Mmmmmm...the Tazo Passion tea was worth every penny!  (Good thing I never got hooked on the Starbucks version!)

No comments:

Post a Comment